A Patient Education Webinar hosted by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Black Americans have twice the incidence of myeloma as white Americans, with recent studies finding that Blacks are also less likely to receive the latest myeloma treatments, including transplants.
Participants will learn:
- Presenting symptoms of myeloma, diagnostic work up and standard
- approach to treatment including stem cell transplant.
- Differences between MGUS, smoldering myeloma and myeloma.
- Recently approved therapy options and clinical trial development.
- Resources provided by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
This FREE virtual program is for all patients and caregivers. Each person participating should register separately.